Get a 10% discount!
Or we'll save your basket with a 10% discount and email you the link!
This site (“our website”) is owned and operated by The Moving Home Warehouse Limited. Our trademark 'The Moving Home Warehouse' image and branding is registered and owned by the Moving Home Warehouse Limited. Trademark number:- UK00003102812. If you have any queries about these terms and conditions, or if you have any comments or complaints about our website, please contact us by email at [email protected]
1. The contract between us:-We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order (including delivery charges) before your order can be accepted. Once we have received payment, we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email confirmation to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Our acceptance of your order creates a legally binding contract between us. Your specific attention is drawn to clause 11 of these terms and conditions which sets out the circumstances when your order may be cancelled.
2. Ownership of rights:-All rights, including copyright, image licenses, domain names and trademarks in our website are owned by or licensed to The Moving Home Warehouse limited. Any use of our website or its contents is prohibited without our written permission. You may not modify, distribute or repost anything on our website for any purpose.
3. Accuracy of content:-We have taken care to ensure that prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing and that all goods have been fairly described. Any weights, dimensions and capacities given about the goods are approximate only. Images shown on our website are examples only and may have slight colour differences to the goods delivered.
4. Damage to your computer:-We try to ensure that our website is free from viruses or defects but we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. You are responsible for using the right equipment to use our website. Except in the case of negligence by us, we will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage to computer equipment as a result of using our website.
5. Ordering errors:-You can correct errors on your order up to the point when you click on “confirm order” during the ordering process.
6. Price:-Prices payable for goods that you order are set out in our website. Prices are quoted in sterling and are inclusive of VAT.
7. Payment terms:-You may pay using Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Maestro, Delta, Electron and JCB debit/credit cards. You can also pay via Paypal. No other forms of payment are accepted. We will charge your account for payment upon receipt of your order unless delivery cannot be fulfilled within 30 days. We accept no liability for delay of delivery if you did not give us the correct payment details. If it is not possible to obtain full payment for the goods from your account we can cancel the contract and/or suspend any further deliveries to you. This does not affect any other rights we may have.
8. Delivery and Availability:-
8.1 Unless otherwise stated items for sale on this site are stock items. Stock items should, in normal circumstances, always be in stock and available for despatch as soon as payment is received in full. Subject to availability, it is our aim to despatch all orders so that they are received by you no later than five working days from acceptance of your order. You should expect delivery at any time within this period. However, we do offer a “next day delivery” service if you select this option when ordering. By signing these Terms and Conditions upon checkout you agree to waiver any liability with us (The Moving Home Warehouse Limited) in respect for delayed delivery or non-delivery by third party courier companies employed by use to deliver parcels on behalf of our customers. You fully understand and acknowledge that any liability is held with the courier company exclusively and any investigation, tracking of parcels or requests for updates should be and will be directly with yourself (the Customer) and the third party courier company contracted to deliver your parcel and not The Moving Home Warehouse Limited.
Next day delivery means;In the case of items held in stock, the next working day (Monday - Friday) after the acceptance of your order; May take between 1-3 working days for actual delivery due to courier delivery times, delays or weather conditions. We will not be held responsible for late deliveries by third party courier companies. By ticking our terms you agree to this.
8.2 We always do our best to maintain high stock levels by receiving regular deliveries from our suppliers. Whilst it is our policy to avoid shortages in stock, on occasions this cannot be avoided. Should an item not be available for delivery within the time you specify, we will provide you with the closest possible alternative at our sole discretion. By signing these terms you agree to these conditions.
8.3 The cut-off time for which orders will be processed is currently 3pm. If you place an order before this time it will be processed and despatched the same day (subject to stock availability). Orders received after 3pm will be processed the following working day (Monday - Friday). Orders recieved on Thursday after the cut -off time will be processed on Friday for next working day delivery which will be Monday. Orders recieved on Friday before the cut-off time will be dispatched the same day for delivery Monday (Next working day), orders recieved after the cut-off time will be processed and dispatched on Monday for Tuesday delivery.
Unfortunately, we are unable to process orders at weekends or on Bank Holidays due to the high cost of courier delivery. Orders placed during these times will be processed on the first working day thereafter which is Monday delivery Tuesday.
8.4 We are able to deliver to any UK address with a Royal Mail postcode. We cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
8.5 The goods will be despatched to the address you specify in your order. We shall not be liable for any delay or 'non-delivery' in delivering the goods however caused. Should our third party courier present us with signed documentation from the address you specify within your order 'as delivered' we will take this as absolute proof of delivery and you agree to these terms by signing our Terms & Conditions upon checkout.
8.6 If for any reason we are unable to deliver or you do not accept delivery of the goods we reserve the right to store the goods until you can receive or collect them and we will charge all reasonable expenses relating to storage and additional costs of delivery to you.
8.7 Delivery Charges:-delivery charges may vary from time to time on all products without exception and surcharges will be incurred for the highlands, northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, The Channel Islands, Isle Of Man and Isle of Wight.
8.8 On occasion we use third party companies to drop ship our orders should we not hold the stock on the premises.
8.9 You must provide us with the correct postal address. Without the correct postal address we cannot guarantee delivery. You accept responsibilty for the address you provide and agree that any parcel sent to the wrong address is your responsibility and we are not liable for refund, replacements or returns.
8.10.1 We will not be held accountable for third part courier delays, non-deliveries or missed deliveries. Once the parcels leave our warehouse you agree that it is the responsibility of yourself (the customer) and the third party courier to liase in obtaining your parcel and by agreeing to these terms you waiver any liablity or fault with The Moving Home Warehouse Limited.
9. Removal Kits:-Our pre-made removal kits include a range of various size boxes. We cannot always guarantee the exact size boxes will arrive as described due to availability upon time of order. However we will substitute any box with the closest size box we currently have in stock. Our pre-made removal kits are recommended for general house moving, we cannot guarantee that any individual kit will be sufficiently adequate for your individual move due to the size of your property and the amount of items you have to move. Our pre made removal kits are recommendations only based on general size and general amount of items to be moved and should you require more packing material to sufficiently undertake your move we offer a range of additional box kits and individual items for sale throughout our online web store including our kit builder tool. Should you require additional double walled boxes for your moving kit we offer these at additonal cost within our site and these can be added to any order. Should you require more double walled boxes you agree that it is your responsibility to add these to your cart upon checkout. Mirror boxes are included in all kits and act as the courier box that they are shipped in. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree that any damage to the 'Mirror Box' / courier box during transit by a third party courier is not our responsibility and we are not obliged by this agreement to provide any kind of replacement.
9.1 Boxes and packaging products may or my not be branded. We endeavour to stock non-branded boxes whenever we can however this may not always be possible due to stock control and availability at time of purchase. We use multiple UK manufacturers to supply us so cannot always guarantee non-branded packaging material and you agree that that we will not be held liable for the re-selling of branded packaging supplies.
10. Risk and ownership:-Risk of damage to, or loss of the goods, passes to you at the time of delivery to you, or if you fail to take delivery, at the time when we tried to deliver. You will only own the goods once they have been delivered and when we have received cleared payment in full.
11. Returns Policy:-
11.1 If, for any reason, there is any defect in the quality, quantity or condition of the goods we will give you an exchange or refund on unused products only. Please notify us by email on [email protected] quoting our order reference within 14 days of delivery if you wish to return your purchase. The goods should then be returned within 14 days of delivery to you in their original condition unused. The postage and packaging charge is not refundable and you agree by signing these terms at the checkout that you understand the returns policy and the return postage is your responsibility and we will not be held liable to cover this additional fee.
The returns parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. We strongly recommend that you send it by recorded post or similar and that fragile items are securely packaged. We are not responsible for any consequential loss or expense, however caused.
11.2 Once we have received the returned goods we will inspect them. If the alleged defect is identified within our sole discretion you will be given the option of a replacement at no additional cost or, a full refund (we do not refund return postage costs).
In the case of a refund, any sum debited by us from your credit card will be credited to your account within 30 days of return provided that the goods in question are received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. If you do not return the goods or do not pay the costs of delivery, we may deduct the direct costs of recovery from the amount to be credited to you. However, if on inspection of the goods no defect is found the goods will be returned to you at your cost.
11.3 You will be credited for the costs of returning defective or unsatisfactory goods.
11.4 Our postal address for returns is The Moving Home Warehouse.
11.5 In respect of packaging bought on partner websites TMHW deal with all return requests directly and you agree that it is not the responsibility of any partner company or website selling TMHW packaging material to deal with returns or customer queries. You agree that returns and postage cost will be handled in the same way per clause 11.1.
You also understand and agree that you waiver any responsibility or liability in respect of TMHW partner companies / websites selling TMHW packaging supplies should you not be happy with your purchase and your relationship in respect of any purchase for packaging supplies is between you and TMHW exclusively.
12.1 We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
12.1.1 we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
12.1.2 we do not deliver to your area; or
12.1.3 one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in pricing information from our suppliers.
12.2 If we cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will credit to your account any refund within 30 days of cancellation
12.3 The Distance Selling Regulations form part of these terms and conditions. Under these regulations, you have the right to cancel your order within 7 days of receipt of goods with the exception of custom made items. No reason for cancellation need be given nor will any penalty be payable. You must notify us in writing of the cancellation and return the goods in the condition they were delivered to you at your cost and at your risk. Any refund will be made within 30 days of return provided the goods are in the condition they were in when delivered to you. Deductions may be made against any refund for unpaid return charges made against us.
13.1 Non -delivery:- We will not be liable to refund you should we have written evidence of proof of delivery. Proof of delivery is constituted by a third party courier receipt of delivery and signature received at the delivery address provided by you upon checkout.
Upon checkout you agree to these terms and condition and as such waiver our liability to provide you with a refund should you claim ‘non- delivery’ and where we can provide proof of delivery as mentioned above. However should you consignment genuinely not arrive within 7 days of dispatch you have the right to contact us to request proof of delivery wherin we will contact our third party courier provider and should we not be able to provide any written proof of delivery you are entitled to a full refund.
Moving home kits that are received partially incomplete by the customer will be refunded the missing products at cost price and not full RRP as sold separately on the website or other sales channels. We reserve the right to only refund the customer should we receive written notice of partially incomplete removals kits be provided within 24 hours of receiving the items.
Moving Home kits are sold by the pack at huge discount and it is at the sole discretion of the moving home warehouse limited at the time of sale and/or reimbursement to decide how much refund is returned to the customer depending on the size of kit, material costs and discounts already provided in the price of the already heavily deducted moving kit price.
By agreeing to these terms you agree and accept any refund provided by the Moving Home Warehouse as the final and full refund and waiver any liability or legal recourse should you not be happy with the refund provided.
All refunds provided will be at the sole discretion of the Moving Home Warehouse were The Moving Home Warehouse in its sole discretions sees fit. By agreeing to these terms you agree and accept that refunds are discretionary and not mandatory. 13.2. You have the right to return any damaged good within 7 days (return postage paid by you). All goods should be returned in the original sealed packaging for our inspection. We will not accept used or tampered packaging. It is within our sole discretion to offer a refund for damaged goods should we feel that the damage is as a result of our negligence or by our third party courier provider. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you waiver our liability to offer any refund for damaged goods and any refund offered is at our sole discretion.
14.1 If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the order date, we will have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 60 days of the order date.
If you notify a problem to us under this condition, our only obligation will be, at your option:
14.1.1 to make good any shortage or non-delivery; (see clause 13.1)
14.1.2 to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or (see clause 13.2)
14.1.3 to refund the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
14.2 Under no circumstances will we be liable to you for any loss of profits, additional costs indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any defect in goods supplied. Our liability will be restricted to the value of the goods returned that have been found to be defective.
14.3 We shall have no liability to you for any failure or delay in supply or delivery or for any damage or defect to the goods supplied or delivered caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
14.4 Despite the above, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any other statutory rights you might have as a consumer nor to exclude or limit our liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
14.5 We will not be held liable for any missed orders or orders not dispathed from our warehouse due to being missed or delayed resulting in any loss of profits, additional costs indirect or consequential loss or damage to the customer arising from not recieving items as ordered and you agree by signing these terms and conditions that you understand and agree to these terms.
15. Notices:-All notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address at The Moving Home Warehouse Limited.
16. Changes to legal notices:-We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time.
17. Law, jurisdiction and language:-These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
18. Invalidity:-If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable, the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
20. Third party rights:-Nothing in this Agreement is intended to, nor shall it confer any rights on a third party.
21. Holiday settings:-
From time to time we have the right to cease trading for holidays with no notice period required. If our checkout facility is not working for any reason this is considered as a holiday. Once the checkout facility is operational this can be considered as off holiday and operational.
22. Website Images
Website images are for illustration purposes only.
23. Partners / Re-sellers
The Moving Home Warehouse partners with various third-party companies including, sole traders, websites and organisations that host The Moving Home Warehouse software to facilitate the selling of packaging materials and house removal packing supplies. You agree that when you are buying from any host partners website you are directly buying from The Moving Home Warehouse and not the partner company or organisation and that any returns, queries, communication or any consumer relationship or issue in respect of your purchase is solely between you 'The customer' and The Moving Home Warehouse directly and you confirm and accept these terms by agreeing to these terms and conditions upon purchase via any third party website using The Moving Home Warehouse software.
Payment recieved by customers purchasing packaging material using partner websites is directly taken by TMHW using our iframe payment gateway system not the partners own payment system and you agree that you are paying TMHW directly and not the partner. The partner does not recieve your payment and you agree and accept that TMHW recieves your payment directly. Any refunds or discrepancies in payment must be directly addressed with TMHW and not the partner and by agreeing to these terms you wavier any liability to TMHW partners for accepting payment or refunds for purchased packaging material on TMHW host partners websites.
Any purchase made on a partner website or hosting re-sellers website is between you and the TMHW and that all orders recieved are directly processed by TMHW and not TMHW partner /iframe host. All orders made, taken and accepted on a partner website is directly recieved by TMHW and not the partner. TMHW picks, packs and dispatches all orders recieved and all packaging material is dispatched directly to you from TMHW and you agree that dispatch is soley and exclusively undertaken by TMHW and not the partner. You agree to TMHW terms and conditions of purchase and agree and understand all the clauses including clause 8. delivery and availibility.
The return address for any purchases made on a partner website is as follows:- The Moving Home Warehouse, Unit 4D, Severnside Trading Estate, St Andrews Road, Bristol BS11 9EB
Or we'll save your basket with a 10% discount and email you the link!